Welcome to this thing. I wrote it mostly out of curiosity and for experimental purposes,
but I think it's turned into something functional as well.
Can claim to be from a few different places:
(in chronological order) and now live in California.
I have a history of playing soccer, tennis, and ping pong (in the office, of course).
Give me a guitar, drums, piano, and I'll play for you... or just deliver a rap.
- Includes a voting app, and an implementation of the Raft consensus algorithm
- Python scripts that can create words and help solve hangman (more
specifically Hanging with Friends) puzzles. I wrote this for fun, but
using it to beat friends unfortunately takes away some of the enjoyment
of the game.
- iPhone app for playing some beats in a hurry! (no App Store yet)
Debris Disk Modeler
- Models the SED and visibilities of the debris disk around HD61005 ("The Moth").
Worked on in accordance with research advised by
Dr. Meredith Hughes and
University of California, Berkeley 2013
B.S. Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- CS 188: Artificial Intelligence
- CS 186: Database Systems
- CS 194: Distributed Systems
- CS 169: Software Engineering
- CS 189: Machine Learning
- EE 122: Communication Networks
- CS 152: Computer Architecture and Engineering
- CS 162: Operating Systems Programming
- CS 170: Efficient Algorithms and Intractable Problems
- EE 20, 120: Signals and Systems
- CS 61C: Machine Structures
- CS 61B: Algorithms and Data Structures
- EE 40: Microelectronic Circuit Design
- Math 53, 54: Multivariable Calculus, Linear Algebra,
- CS 70: Discrete Math and Probability
- UGBA 103: Finance
- UGBA 196: Personal Finance
- CS 195: Ethics of Computing
- CS 98: Mac and iOS Development
- Physics 7C: Optics, Relativity, Quantum Mechanics
- PS 2: Comparative Politics
- Astro C10: General Astronomy
- History 127AC: History of California
- Econ 1: Micro/Macroeconomics
- Psych 150: Personality
- Psych 140: Developmental Psychology
- PACS 94: Meditation
IEEE - External VP
Blueprint - Co-Founder & Tech VP
I am a generalist, but distributed systems are my fave.